Anytime I go to login to my email account, I always check out the yahoo articles to see what is new and interesting. I happened on this article about 7 health benefits of sexual intercourse. So besides being an intimate bonding time with your spouse, you are getting some wonderful health benefits, too! Here are some of the health benefits:
1. Sex = exercise: your burning calories!
2. Sex keeps you looking younger: I would want to see more proof on this one, but if it is true, ladies, could this be our fountain of youth?
3. It’s good for your heart: wanna lower your blood pressure? want a better chance of not having a heart attack? sex can help!
4. Sex boosts immunity: immunoglobin A is produced more often which helps your immune system. It would be interesting to see if I get less colds and sinus infections, since immunoglobin a (igA) works with your nose, eyes, ears, digestive tract and vagina to protect those areas from outside foreign substances.
5. It can cure the common headache….kind of: Intimacy and bonding helps you to relax, and oxytocin is released during sex which helps decrease pain.
6. Sex gets the blood pumping: sex increases blood flow which gets oxygen molecules moving through out your body and you feel better.
7. Sex helps you sleep better: oxytocin not only can help decrease pain and increase endorphins, but it relaxes you so you can sleep better.
Do you think any of these hold water? I think these can offer some of these benefits, but I am not trying it out on my next sinus headache to see if it works! What other benefits do you think sex has on your physical health?
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.