*UPDATE* We were recently contacted by this company to let us know that they are no longer constructing and selling the Love Glider. If anything changes in the future we will let you know, but for now we have disabled all links in this article and cut off comments.
Hold on to your hats, folks… cause this is no ordinary toy review. I’m here today to tell you about the Love Glider (featured below). Some people would classify this as an “extreme toy” because of its abilities or price. If you and your spouse have collectively decided to refrain from using toys, then you may wish to just skip this article altogether. If you have no personal convictions against toys, then please stop here and play the youtube video below. I’ll wait until you’re finished…
We were contacted by [the company] and asked if we would be interested in trying out one of their Love Gliders. Being the enthusiastic adventurer that I am, I volunteered to try it out! :razz: Shipping was fast. They shipped it out on a Monday and sent it to a UPS store nearby so that I did not have to reveal my real name or home address. I really appreciated how they respected my privacy. It arrived two days later on a Wednesday in a plain brown box.
So after the initial shock and laughter, my wonderfully understanding husband agreed to help me try it out. :smile: We loved the fact that it came mostly assembled. Well, the glider came fully assembled, but you have to put the center piece in yourself when you want to convert it (as seen in the video above). It comes with a full set of instructions, complete with color pictures so that you know exactly how to do it. Once you learn how to convert it, it doesn’t take much effort or time at all. (In case you are wondering, they also include a brand new average size dildo.)
From watching the video you may be wondering how a couple can use this toy together. That was my husband’s initial reaction too. We sat down and brainstormed all the things we wanted to try with it, and then put those thoughts into actions. From our investigations, we have put together a list of things we found that can or cannot be done easily on the LG. Because I know that many of you will be wondering if you would be able to do some of these things, I will give you our general sizes. I am roughly 5’7” and 130lbs and my husband is roughly 6’4” and 190lbs. If you are much larger than us, then some of the following may not be possible for you to do comfortably. I’m specifically talking about the things involving both of you sitting on the LG together. Here is what we found:
- The wife can sit on the LG and gently rock back and forth while giving her husband oral sex. This way she gets some kind of stimulation at the same time.
- For couples that like to mutually masturbate, the LG would fit in well. The wife can use the LG to help masturbate herself and put on a show for her husband, while he is servicing himself at the same time. If the wife is a visual woman, then placing a large mirror beside her so that she can see herself as well as her dh is a great idea! It can also be used in conjunction with a web cam and/or phone if the husband is out of town. (Business trips or deployment come to mind here.)
- The wife can sit on the LG and scoot as far up as she can go comfortably. Then the husband sits directly behind her. She is able to lean back into his chest while he uses his hands to fondle her breasts and rub her clitoris while he is also kissing her neck and whispering in her ears. Add a large mirror in front of you both and this is AMAZING! (I can see this being a good thing for couples that struggle with extreme ED. The husband is still able to help give his wife pleasure and bring her to orgasm using his hands and mouth and tongue all over her while she gets internal stimulation from the LG.)
- Couples who like to participate in double penetration, take note of this! The wife can sit on the LG and bend forward so that her hands are touching the floor. The husband then sits directly behind her and is able to insert his penis anally. (The beauty of this is that the couple is able to choose the size of dildo they use for the LG, so it can even be something small.) Then the woman can stay bent over or she can sit up and lay back into her husband’s chest while they glide slowly together into oblivion!
- Got a husband that enjoys anal play? The husband can put his own toy into the LG and sit on it. His wife then achieves penetration by sitting on his lap. They are able to make love while rocking gently to give him anal stimulation. (My dh refused to try this because he is not into anal play on himself. But he agreed that it was a possibility for others to do.)
- Got a wife who melts when you rim her? Have the wife impale herself onto the LG and bend forward. Her husband gets on his knees on the floor behind the LG. She is then able to rock gently while her husband leans over and rims her or uses his finger on her anally.
- The one thing we tried but were unsuccessful at was the husband giving the wife oral while she was riding the LG. It’s just too awkward and doesn’t work.
– comes mostly assembled
– easy to operate
– hand crafted and very sturdy (solid wood)
– uses no electricity or batteries
– the depth is fully adjustable (demonstrated in video above)
– can be used with almost any size dildo/toy with a base
– wipes clean easily
– can be used as a normal glider without the children (or guests) knowing what it is
– a little squeaky (we joked that we needed a can of WD40)
– pricey ($350)
– it takes a couple of minutes to set up, which is fine unless you are in the heat of the moment and have to stop to convert it
In conclusion, I believe that the Love Glider is a very unique toy. Of course it can be used in typical marriages where the husband and wife both agree on the use of toys. I also believe that it may be a positive alternative for marriages that suffer from physical limitations. Some examples of this include extreme cases of ED or for marriages in which the husband is a paraplegic/quadriplegic. Overall I will give it three and a half pepper hearts out of five. (Cost was a factor here as well.)
I’ve tried to give a very thorough and specific review here because I know that if I were contemplating purchasing such an expensive toy, I’d want to know every thing about it that I could find out. I hope I’ve covered everything, but if you still have questions then leave a comment and I’ll do my best to answer. You can also get in touch with [them] directly and they will do their best to answer any questions that you have.
And lastly, I’d like to thank [them] for allowing me to try out this piece of furniture and give a fair review of it. It really is a beautiful glider and we chose the wood color that matches our bedroom furniture perfectly! Our children have already seen it and think it’s just a stool for mom & dad’s room🙂
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.